The following are resources available to House League coaches in the North York Knights Hockey Association.
Phone: 416-419-9186 (Mobile)
The following is a list of websites that House League coaches may find helpful. Some of these drills may have to be modified reflecting the age and ability of the players.
- Hockey Canada
1. Hockey Canada Practice Plans
2. Hockey Canada Drill Hub
- Other Websites
1. Coach Nielsen’s Drills includes Small Area games www.icehockeydrills.info
2. Half Ice Drills and Drills by age category www.hockeyshare.com/drills
3. Skills and Drills listed under Categories www.weisstechhockey.com
4. Offensive and Defensive Skill Drills www.whockey.com/work/cirsa/drillbook
1. The Incredible Hockey Drill Book by Dave Chambers $19.95
- More than 600 drills tailored for player skill level and physical strength
2. The NYKHA Handbook for New Hockey Coaches – available through Mike Binette and essential reading for new house league coaches (see excerpt in Coaching Handbook section under the Resources tab of the website)